How to apply for the trader?
1.Open the Bibox trader entry page and the access link is as follows:
2.After entering the registration page, click "Apply to be listed".
3.Follow the prompts to create a trader account.
4.Log in to the follow-trade account and start to trade.
- The trader account is a sub-account of your parent account, and you can directly use the sub-account to trade.
- If a user follows your trade, the funds for the follow-trade will be directly transferred to the trader’s account.
- To add margin to the traders’ account, they need to deposit to the parent account and follow their sub-account in the list (the net value needs to be calculated through follow trade when deposit funds). Note: Directly deposit to the follow-trade account will be defaulted to increase the income of the follow-trade account. The income is shared with the follow-trade users, please be cautious when operate.
- If you need to redeem the funds, you can contact the official customer service (Telegram: @Bibox_kf) for help.
1. Net value: The manifestation of the income of a trader account. Calculated as follows:
Net value = total assets/total principal (total principal = initial amount of funds provided by traders + ∑ amount of funds provided by follow-trade users)
* Every 10 minutes, the system will take a snapshot of trader account assets and update the net value.
2. Lock-up period: After the user follows the trader, it cannot be redeemed for a certain period of time.
3. How to confirm follow-trade share?
After the follow-trade is successful, user’s share will be calculated based on the follow-trade amount and the current net value of the follow-trade account every 10 minutes.
Note: When the net value of trader fluctuates by more than 10%, the follow-trade share confirmation is suspended, and you only need to wait patiently for the recovery.
Purchase share = invested capital / net value of the follow-trade account the next day
4. trader’s income
To incentivize more traders to become strategy traders. Bibox Exchange will distribute 10% of the follow trading profit to the related strategy trader(s).*Traders can set the dividend ratio by themselves, up to 25%.
5. Follow-trade redemption
The trader needs to be ready to redeem the user's funds and put them in the wallet account by 8 o'clock in the morning every Saturday. Automatic payment and redemption time is 8 o'clock every Saturday morning. The trader can also pay the user's redemption in advance in the "Current Redemption" section.
6. Trader application review
After creating the follow-trade account, the trader needs to contact the customer service to review the qualification of being a trader (at the same time, it is convenient to contact the trader in time when a user needs to redeem). After passing the review, the information of the trader will appear in the list, and will get the priority display rights for the new entry for 3 days.
7. How to operate if the trader cannot be contacted?
After the follow-trade user submits the redemption application, if the trader does not process the redemption for the user on the settlement date, and the user cannot contact the trader, please contact the official Telegram admin: @Bibox_kf. After the official review, the trader will be contacted as soon as possible. If the trader cannot be contacted within 3 working days, the official has the right to make a mandatory redemption for the user to protect the interest of the follow-trade user.
8. Can users apply for redemption in advance?