1.How to install and use the web end of Google Authenticator？
1）Search“Google Authenticator ”from your mobile browser or app store, download and install.
2）Open the app if you finished the installation, click “Get started” and go to the next step to add accounts.
3) There are two options to add accounts：
① Click【Scan a QR code】，scan the QR code on Bibox page to add;
② Click【Enter a setup key】， Manually add your account name and key.
(Tips: QR code or the key can be found on the homepage of Bibox-icon-account security-Google Authentication-Enable), follow the steps of the pictures below:
4) After adding the account, the Google Authenticator will show you the 6-digit code and your account name (the 6 digits are the Google authentication codes).
5) After then, enter the 6-digit code into the column, it is done now.
Delete the Google authentication
There are 2 kinds of situation：
① You can receive google authentication code normally, then you can login your account on web end/APP to delete google authentication.
② If you lost your phone, or cannot uninstall situation to and causes that you cannot enter the google authentication codes, you need to submit your request and mail to [email protected]to delete google authentication.
2. How to install and use the APP end of Google Authnticator?
1) Use the browser of your mobile phone to search“Google Authenticator ”to download and install
2) Open the app after installation, click “Get started” to add accounts
① Click【Scan a QR code】，save the QR code you shortcut from Bibox page in your phone, and scan the photo in your phone to add account
② Click【enter a setup key】，manually add your account name and key (you can name it Bibox to distinguish with other accounts)
③ Note: to find the key, please check the icon on the left top corner of the APP homepage-Security Center-copy a serial of codes, that is the key, copy it.
3）After added the account, there will be 6-digit number and account name display on the page (that is the authentication code you need copy and paste).
4) Open Bibox APP, click the left top icon-security center-Google authentication page, enter “Google authentication codes”, after the authentication, click “Enable” google authentication, that means you successfully bind the Google authenticator.
1.Google authenticator is used to log in, withdraw, modify password and security setting, if you always cannot receive SMS verification code, it is suggested to bind Google authenticator.
2.Do not delete the Google authentication accounts in the authenticator, or it will caused that you cannot operate your account of Bibox, if you lost your cellphone, or you cannot uninstall APP, that you cannot enter Google authentication code, please contact customer service: [email protected]
3.If it keeps telling you that the google authentication code is wrong, please check and adjust the time of your cellphone.