1. Log in www.bibox.com and click “Futures” to enter the USDT swap trading page.
2. After successfully entering USDT swap trading page, you can click “Assets Transfer” to transfer the master account assets into the contract account.
3. Please choose “Transfer” in the pop-up window and enter the amount you wish to transfer. Click confirm to complete assets transfer.
4. After asset transfers completed, users can check the status of the current assets in the Contract Assets located at the lower right corner.
5. Choose the contract trading pair you want to trade. (For example: BTC/USDT)
6. According to the market situation, select the margin mode (cross margin/fixed margin), leverage, and commission method (Limit order/Trigger order/Follow order/Maker only/IOC/FOK).Follow the page prompts to set the transaction parameters (price/amount, etc.). Please choose “Long” when you predict an upward price trend and choose “Short” vice versa.
7. You can check the current order status in “Current orders” when an order is successfully placed.
8. You can check the positions you build in “Position” when your order is matched.
9. You can close your position by entering closing price and amount in “Position” or directly select "Lightning liquidation" to operate.
* USDT Swap can hold both long and short positions at the same time.