January 25th 15:00 – February 1st 15:00 (UTC+8)
Event 1: Rewards for trading
During the event, users with G9 token transaction volume (buy*2+sell) ≥ 500USDT will have the opportunity to participate in the sharing of 100,000,000 G9 token rewards. Details are as follows:
|1st||24,000,000 G9 tokens|
|2nd||12,000,000 G9 tokens|
|3rd||8,000,000 G9 tokens|
|4th ~10th||Share 24,000,000 G9 tokens according to the proportion of transaction volume|
|11th~20th||Share 20,000,000 G9 tokens according to the proportion of transaction volume|
|21st~30th||Share 12,000,000 G9 tokens according to the proportion of transaction volume|
Event 2: Rewards for holding
During the competition period, we will take a snapshot at 00:00 (UTC+8) of each user’s G9 balance each day. In order to participate in the competition, users must hold G9 per day on Bibox during the competition period and add G9/USDT trading pairs into the favorite list. The top 30 accounts with the highest holding amount of token on Bibox will win a share of 50,000,000 G9 token rewards in proportion to their holding amount.
A single user reward = (the user's total holdings/the top 30 users' total holdings) x 50,000,000 G9
- In event 1, the top 3 places are limited to one user for each place. If the trading volume is the same, the user who reaches the volume the first wins.
- Release of prizes: prizes will be released within 7 working days after the competition. Please check on your Bibox account following "Assets-Wallet-Bills" for the prize.
- Using sub-accounts to fabricate trading volume and any other cheating behaviors are strictly forbidden. We disqualify anyone breaking the rule of this competition.
- Users with a special rate account are not qualified to participate in this competition.
- Bibox reserves the right to make final interpretations of the rules of this competition within the scope of law.
Cryptocurrency trading involves high risk, and you shall take great caution. Bibox selects high-quality cryptocurrencies but does not assume any responsibility for the relevant risks and losses caused by user-initiated trading behaviors.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at any time (24*7) via the following channels. Wish you a smooth and fruitful trading journey.
- Official Website: https://www.bibox.com
- Online Customer Service: Go to consult
- Official Email: [email protected] or Submit a ticket
- Official English Telegram: https://t.me/BiboxExchangeEnglish