Bibox will launch the second phase of "Trading Challenge Win Your Share of 8,000 USDT" on October 12, 2021. The rewards are generous, you can get it right after trading, and the prize worth 8,000 USDT is waiting for you.
16:00 October 12, 2021-16:00 October 19, 2021 (UTC+8)
Event 1: Users' net deposit reaches the standard, and share 2,000 USDT
During the event, users with a net deposit ≥ 1000 USDT will equally share the 2,000USDT bonus pool.
Event 2: National Trade Carnival Week, to share 6,000 USDT
During the event, the top 100 trading users selected according to the trading volume (no limit for trading pairs) will be awarded high rewards, and a single person can get up to [2,000 USDT];
According to the ranking, the top 100 users will share 6,000 USDT prize. The details are as follows:
|Ranking||Super bonus (USDT)|
|4-10||Share 700 USDT|
|11-100||Share 900 USDT|
- This activity is aimed at futures trading users who fill out the form to sign up, and sub-accounts and special accounts do not participate in this activity;
- The activity reward USDT is a bonus, which can be used as the principal for futures trading, as a margin, and priority deduction of handling fees. The profit part can be freely used, and the activity reward part cannot be withdrawn or sold;
- For cheating behaviors on registration, transaction volume, deposit etc. if found, the qualification for award will be cancelled;
- The reward will be issued to the user's futures account within 5 working days after the end of the event;
- Only USDT-M futures trading pairs, COIN-M futures trading does not participate in this event;
- The final interpretation right of the event belongs to Bibox.
futures trading is a high-risk trading method, users are requested to participate with caution. Before deciding to buy or sell, please rationally evaluate your own experience in trading digital assets and the degree of risk that can be tolerated. The content of this announcement and other Bibox platform information do not constitute investment advice, and Bibox will not bear any direct or indirect losses arising from reliance on such information. Bibox does not assume responsibility for guarantees, compensation, etc. for transactions.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at any time (7*24) through the following methods.Wish you a happy transaction!
- Official Website: https://www.bibox.com
- Online Customer Service: Go to consult
- Official Email: [email protected] or Submit a ticket
- Official English Telegram: https://t.me/BiboxExchangeEnglish
Bibox will continue to improve user trading experience and provide you with better services.