In order to provide you with a more diversified product experience, Bibox has opened an online channel for selected pre-taste. Select high-quality projects, and pre-taste at discounted prices. The details of this event are as follows:
Pre-taste project: SONM (SNM)
Event time: September 17, 2021 10:00～14:00 (UTC+8)
Regarding the selected pre-taste channel:
It is a proprietary activity before the official launch of high-quality projects, star projects, and potential new star projects on the Bibox exchange. On average, for every 100 project, 1-2 of the best projects are selected. And it needs to reach a certain target number of pre-taste before it can go online.
Taking the opening price of 1SNM=0.25USDT (This price is the average price two weeks before Bibox’s announcement) as the standard, 15% off, 1SNM=0.2125USDT. The pre-taste target is 20,000USDT. After the goal is exceeded, users can continue the pre-taste. The maximum number of pre-taste is based on the minimum number of BIX holdings before the start of the event from September 12 to September 17. For details, check https://www.bibox.com/en/selected
Special note: In order to reward users for their support for selected pre-taste, the actual subscription price will be settled at 90% of the current price, and the remaining 10% will be refunded after the event ends.
Sonm is a decentralized fog computing platform.SONM provides a viable and cost-efficient alternative to cloud solutions and services by operating within a fog computing structure. This common resource pool helps us provide unlimited and optimized computing power on demand. In SONM we join two global markets - the market of mining and the market of calculations using traditional cloud providers, so our clients (computation consumers and resource customers) receive conditions for mutually beneficial cooperation.
There are huge risks in digital asset transactions. Please purchase with caution and pay attention to transaction risks. Bibox will select high-quality currencies, but will not assume any responsibility for guarantees, compensation, etc. for any of your transactions.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at any time (7*24) through the following methods.Wish you a happy transaction!
- Official Website: https://www.bibox.com
- Online Customer Service: Go to consult
- Official Email: [email protected] or Submit a ticket
- Official English Telegram: https://t.me/BiboxExchangeEnglish
Bibox will continue to improve user trading experience and provide you with better services.